I know I just posted in my progress report that Code Geass might possibly be THE mecha show for 2007. I actually forgot the possible implications of a season 2, and jvaldez has pointed this out in his post Code Geass – So, about this second season thing dot dot dot. So Code Geass might lose some closure for season 1, that’s the bad side effect.
His fears are not unfounded, but I’m alright now, because another dose of Macross is just around the corner yippeee!!!! As in, I don’t care about Code Geass when there’s Macross LOL!
But anyway, jvaldez had his ‘demands’. Me? Well, aside from the one that I posted there (Lelouch geassing everybody to just eat Pizza Hut), here are my other demands:
- I want a Kira Yamato cameo!!! Yeah, so that he can teach Suzaku how to be really angsty and act so that he can garner more sympathy for his idealism. Lame idealism that is.
- And while we’re at it, how about a Shin Asuka cameo too?! He can teach Kallen how to pwn Suzaku. So that we can have really interesting mecha fights.
- Have Nina Einstein transfer to St. Miatre. I know she’ll definitely like staying at the Strawberry dorms. Hahaha. If that’s not possible, perhaps she can become Milly’s petite soeur?
- Let Euphemia learn how to sing, pilot a mecha, and then it’s done!! The transformation to the alternate Lacus-sama that is, only a little dumber.
- Shirley x Rivalz. They make a good pair, they’re quite alike–in an annoying kind of way.
- DO NOT kill Cornelia. Please keep the sexy governor. Please.
- And lastly, for C.C. to stop eating Pizza Hut. Too much pizza is not good for the health. But that’s not gonna happen, ever.
I guess that’s all for my rant now (and it’s getting too hot for blogging now it’s mid-day where I am). Ja!
Post post comment: Ok, I just finished watching episode 18 and Euphemia really does ride a mecha. Now all that’s left is for her to sing hahaha. And the only serious part of my demands would be about Cornelia.
Edit: Sorry about the bad link to jvaldez’s post. Fixed it now.