A few months ago I had entertained the idea of renaming my blog for my first year anniversary. What (stupid) names did I come up with?
- Anime Conspiracy – Because they all want to subconsciously program us to buy Pizza Hut.
- Braindead Anime Blog – I will soon become dumb from watching all that anime.
- Anime Revolution – Revolutionary! Actually inspired by Utena.
- Anime Evolution – As if I’ve evolved into something superhuman.
- Blast from the Past – I don’t remember how I came up with this title.
- Anime Addict – Self-explanatory.
- My So-Called Otaku Life – Remember that Claire Danes show? It was the inspiration. Yes, I’m that old.
- Anime Agenda – There’s something shady with that title. Too much NHK ni Youkoso?
- Anime Front – Like some rebel group.
- Descent into the Maelstrom – Because it feels like that as I watch more and more anime. And also because I like Edgar Allan Poe’s short stories.
- Anime Monogatari – Who doesn’t like using Japanese phrases as much as they can? lol
- Baka Gaijin – Yes, sometimes I feel that way too.
- Minmei is a Bimbo – As suggested by absolute0. But no way am I gonna use that as a Macross fangirl.
- The Blog Formerly Known as Cute Proxy’s Anime Rants – I know, I know. Sooo unoriginal.
- Lolis Are Cute, But I’m Cuter – This was shelved due to a glaring lack of evidence. Hahaha!
Actually I’ve already given up on trying to give this blog a sort of make-over. I guess there’s no real impetus for changing my writing style, I’ll always fail at being serious. And all I can do is just write as long as I enjoy anime (and to some extent, manga). And make random posts like this hehehe.