I’m on a roll, aren’t I? 😉
Here I briefly discuss my forays into old anime that have met some completion difficulties.
Armored Trooper Votoms
– While I liked Armored Trooper Votoms Pailsen Files, going through episodes in the original series is an exercise in patience. Unlike Pailsen Files, the TV series looks silly.
Fafner In The Azure
– Depressing, the one word that describes how the show feels to me. While I may be able to obtain some kind of momentum on it one day, it’s another show that will have to wait for a long time to get finished.
– While I find Marvin from Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy funny, I’m not quite enthused about the depressed robot in Armitage. Yep, I’m talking about the ttitle character herself, Armitage. Boring. I might finish this one of these days, but for now it’s in the backlog pile.
– I wanted to delete it after I saw the first episode but stopped. Now I’m halfway through and not in the mood to finish it.
Starship Girl Yamamoto Yohko
– The files I’m getting are being seeded oh so slowly, It looked interesting but I’m not sure I can wait for it to finish. For now Mouretsu Pirates is feeding my hunger for space-based adventures.
Turn A Gundam
– Rewatching the fun moments…It’s silly but it’s the best non-UC Gundam for me.
Magic Knight Rayearth
– Time really fudges your memory. Rewatching the first few eps, I wondered what would happen if MKRE came out now. Would I still watch it? Or would I get bored? Hmmm…
– I actually started rewatching this last year, and now 1/6 through 2012 I’m still not halfway into it. I guess I’m not that fond of it as I thought I was.