Ha! Top 2012 anime post is still not up. 😛
So here’s the progress on the winter anime:
- Maoyuu Maou Yuusha – So far I’m liking it. But it remains to be seen if I will lose interest along the way.
- Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun – What was this all about again? I forgot why but I decided to drop this. ^_^;
- Amnesia – Still undecided as episodes 2 and 3 remain unwatched.
- Tamako Market – I. don’t. get. it.
- Sasami-san@Ganbaranai – I. don’t. like.
- Chihayafuru 2 – Cards! Best show of winter 2013 that I’m watching.
- Hetalia: The Beautiful World – Unfortunately no English-subbed eps are available.
Currently my obsession is with Zetsuen no Tempest. I watched the first episode on Saturday, and by Sunday I managed to catch up to episode 16. I ended up doing nothing else of significance over the weekend. I got hooked so fast it was almost unbelievable. Thinking back it started when I noticed that Kylee was doing the OP and I decided to take a look at the series to determine if it was any good. And the rest was history. Once in a while I look back on past anime, and I’m glad I found this one before it went really out of my radar for good. Maybe the preview for this show sounded generic, that’s why I ignored it. I just hope the ending is good.
Moving on from tempests, let me talk about the other ‘card’. I’m talking about Orson Scott Card, and his Ender’s Game series. I got myself a Kindle recently and I have been on a reading spree ever since. There were some nights I didn’t even turn on my computer to watch anime or whatever, and just read until it was bedtime. This further contributed to my neglect of the top 2012 anime post. I’ve finished up 4 books in this series, and I might re-read Ender’s Game soon. And I hope the movie doesn’t suck.
That’s all for now. Ja! 🙂