If I thought less than 10 interesting shows last year was surprising, well, this year it’s not looking so good.
The following are the ones right now that interest me:
- To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S – I liked the first Railgun anime, of course I’m watching this one!
- Yondemasuyo, Azazel-San.Z – Same situation as Railgun.
- Valvrave the Liberator – Mecha! Finally something new in the mecha radar.
- Suisei no Gargantia – To make up for this rather bare spring season, there’s a second mecha show! Yay!
- Red Data Girl – I didn’t want to watch it at first, but it might not hurt to check this out.
Only 5 shows. And if I didn’t put in Red Data Girl at the last minute, the list would only have 4 shows. But I’m not that worried. I still have a lot of stuff to do in real life, so I’m even thankful I won’t be tempted to watch a lot of shows like in the first couple of years when I started blogging. At least there’s some mecha. 😛
As for the anime progress I haven’t been able to make a dent on the 2012 backlog. There’s no use trying to keep in the backlog shows that I don’t feel like watching anymore. So, the axe falls on the following:
- Robotics;Notes – There are robots but I actually don’t care about the characters anymore.
- Shinsekai Yori – It feels depressing for some reason. Maybe it wasn’t for me.
- Eureka 7 AO – It feels like a mess. I’ll just rewatch Eureka 7 (the original) from time to time and not ruin my memories of it.
I’m stil not sure about Tsuritama. We’ll see in the next few days if I feel like watching it.
On the bright side, I managed to finish Mouretsu Pirates! Yay!
And with that, only Fate/Zero remains unfinished from my 2012 list. I hope I finish it soon. 😀